Feel at home anywhere you go with the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV Ultralight 3-Person Tent. It offers unbeatable strength to the most adventurous explorer and plenty of convenient features such as an easy setup, traditional and 3D bin pockets, and customizable awning-style vestibules. This amazing tent is the perfect way to make your next outdoor adventure one to remember!
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV Ultralight 3-Person Tent features:
- Awning-style vestibules with double-zippers provide multiple access options.
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- NEW 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ at the foot provides elevated storage, oversized ceiling pocket at the head provides additional storage; media pockets provide cord-routing for electronics.
- Reduced condensation with dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent to maximize active and passive airflow.
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper doors with easy-grip pulls allow for ease of entry, exit and quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door-keeper makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy.
- Velcro® tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night.
- Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap.
- The Copper Hotel HV UL3 Accessory Fly is interchangeable with the standard fly, convenient for those trips when you need the extra vestibule space - sold separately
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately.
- Compatible with Copper Spur HV UL3 footprint featuring Tiplok™ Tent Buckles.
- Fast-fly setup available with footprint.
- Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is proprietary ultralight double ripstop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- NEW proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ to streamline tent set-up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. Keyed hole buckle locks pole tip securely during setup, hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing force between tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- NEW proprietary ultralight nylon double ripstop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
- NEW pre-bent span pole with 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength, stability, and shedding.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 4 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 oversized mesh ceiling pocket, 2 media pockets, 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 4 awning guylines
- Gear loft loops included
- UL3 fits the Large Trapezoid, Wall, Large Wall, Square and Triangle gear lofts - sold separately