LifeStraw Flex with Collapsible Squeeze Bottle protects against bacteria, parasites, and microplastics, lead and other heavy metals, chlorine, organic chemical matter like pesticides and herbicides, dirt, sand, and cloudiness while removing odors and improving taste. The Flex is independently lab tested, durable and BPA-free. Every fill avoids single use plastic bottled water!
LifeStraw Flex with Collapsible Squeeze Bottle features:
- Filtration technology: Hollow-fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns) paired with a carbon fiber filter
- Microbiological filter capacity: 500 gallons (2,000 liters). Pores clog over time as the filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through.
- Carbon filter capacity: 25 gallons (100 liters). With frequent use, recommended to change filter every three months.
- Soft bottle material: TPU
- Soft bottle capacity: 22 fl oz
- Soft bottle size: 10.6” x 3.85”
- Filter size: 6.42” x 1.49”
- Product weight with soft bottle: 3.15 oz (0.20 lbs)
- BPA free
- Replaceable hollow-fiber filter and carbon filters available
- Versatile, multi-use water filter system that is compact and ultralight; only 3.15 oz.
- Has a long life. The Stage 1 microbiological cartridge lasts 500 gallons (More than 1.5 years of drinking water.) and the replaceable carbon filter lasts 25 gallons (More than three months of drinking water.)
- The Stage 1 hollow-fiber membrane removes 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli); 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.); 99.999% of microplastics
- The Stage 2 activated carbon capsule reduces lead and other heavy metals; chlorine; bad odor and taste and organic chemical matter
- This product gives back: one product, one school child, one year of clean water