Enjoy safe drinking water wherever you need it with the LifeStraw Go Water Filtration Water Bottle. Perfect for use during your next adventure, this bottle provides a safe alternative to stay hydrated while hunting, fishing, backpacking or travelling. This BPA free bottle removes nearly 100% of bacteria, microns and other chemicals. LifeStraw’s Advanced Hollow Fiber Membrane technology removes bacteria for up 264 gallons.
LifeStraw Go Water Filtration Bottle features:
- The hollow-fiber Stage 1 membrane (0.2 microns) removes 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli); 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.); 99.999% of microplastics
- The Stage 2 activated-carbon capsule reduces chlorine, bad odor and taste, and organic chemical matter
- Filtration technology: Hollow-fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns) paired with an activated carbon filter
- Hollow-fiber filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters). Pores clog over time as the filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through
- Carbon filter lifetime: 25 gallons (100 liters). With frequent use, recommended to change filter every three months
- Bottle material: BPA-free Tritan plastic; dishwasher safe (Remove filter before putting in dishwasher.)
- Total weight with filter: 7.84 oz. (0.49 lbs.)
- Bottle Capacity: 22 fl. oz.
- Product size: 9.25” x 3.14”
- Replaceable hollow fiber membrane and carbon filters available
- Protects against bacteria, parasites and microplastics, chlorine and organic chemical matter such as pesticides and herbicides; and improves water taste
- Lab-tested, durable, BPA-free bottle
- Long-lasting: The microbiological filter provides five years (1,000 gallons) of safe water
- Ultimate travel companion. Fill your bottle anywhere. Used and tested all over the globe