Marmot Men's PreCip Eco Jacket is on the 20th anniversary of our best-selling PreCip Rain Jacket, meet the environmentally conscious and high-performing next generation: the lightweight PreCip Eco Rain Jacket. The waterproof/breathable, PFC-free Marmot NanoPro recycled nylon face fabric lasts longer than ever, thanks to the advanced technology of our microporous coating. Sturdier, more durable than ever, and with a patented dry-touch finish, this packable water-repelling jacket that stuffs into its own pocket will become an everyday piece that you can feel good in and about. It's topped off with an updated fit and the same fully functional features you love, like a stowable hood, adjustable hem, and heat-releasing PitZips. The DriClime-lined chin guard wicks away moisture to help prevent chafing.
Marmot Men's PreCip Eco Jacket Features:
- Marmot NanoPro Eco waterproof/breathable fabric
- 100% seam taped to seal out moisture
- Attached adjustable hood that rolls into collar when not needed
- Dri Clime-lined chin guard
- Pit Zips for ventilation
- Pack pockets for gear (Stuffs into its own pocket.)
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs to seal out cold and wet
- Elastic draw cord hem to seal out cold and wet. Déjà vu.
- Angel-Wing design allows unfettered movement in arms and shoulders