These Women's Minimalist Waterproof pants are a great lightweight layering piece made from GORE-TEX with Paclite Technology. The wind-blocking hydrophobic membrane and weight-minimizing Paclite technology add comfort to your rainy outdoor adventure. The 100% recycled fabric features a PFC-free, water-repellent finish. Ankle zippers make it easy to layer over other heavy-duty snow or hiking pants for additional warmth and protection.
Marmot Women's Minimalist Pant Features:
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fabric with PFC-free durable water-repellant finish
- Completely taped to keep moisture from sneaking in through seams
- Hand pockets are secured with water-resistant zippers
- Elastic waist with snap closure for snug fit; zip fly
- Articulated knees for increased mobility
- Ankle zippers – We already talked about how much we like these