Celebrating the 20th anniversary of its best-selling PreCip Rain Jacket, Marmot presents its next-gen Women's PreCip Eco Rain Jacket. This high-performing jacket features Marmot's NanoPro™ recycled nylon face fabric with a waterproof/breathable and PFC-free microporous coating for long-lasting durability and a patented dry-touch finish. This packable, water-repelling jacket is designed with an updated fit and plenty of functional features, like a stowable hood, adjustable hem, and heat-releasing PitZips. Finished with a DriClime™-lined chin guard to wick away moisture and prevent chafing.
Marmot Women's PreCip Eco Pro Jacket features:
- 20k/20k Marmot MemBrain® lamination with 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment for extra coverage
- PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
- Large pack pockets under a welt for protection
- Zipper with storm flap and adjustable drawcord hem to block drafts
- Center Back Length: 28 inches
- Main fabric: NanoPro 100% Post Consumer recycled polyester, plain weave
- Waterproof: yes!
- Product Weight: 0 lbs 13 oz, 370.0 g
- Style Number: M12389