The Mountainsmith Day Lumbar Pack is what started the craze in the 80s, the Day pack lives on in its modern incarnation as a favorite of hikers and outdoor-minded travelers. With a broad swath of versatile uses, this pack tends to become a cherished possession in every outdoor gear closet. However, it does not stay there long as it gets used daily as a hiking pack, disc golf bag, messenger bag, office briefcase, carry on travel solution, diaper bag, and whatever you can think of. Built with ultra-durable CORDURAÂ fabric, the Day lumbar pack will become your outdoor security blanket as it logs hundreds of thousands of miles adventuring with you around the world.
Mountainsmith Day Lumbar Pack Features:
- Interior foam padded sleeve for tablet carry
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- Free Flow ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Backpanel stash pocket ideal for securing passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Patented Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side reinforced bottle pockets (fits up to 32oz)
- Inner Sanctum interior zipped compartment for small valuables
- Zippered front panel pocket with key clip
- Bottom panel compression straps
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Removable shoulder straps
- Headphone port
- Bar tack reinforcements
- YKK Zippers
- 3M Reflective Cord
- 610d Cordura HP
- 210d Nylon Embossed Liner
- 13" x 12" x 6" / 33 x 30 x 15 cm (L x H x D)
- Waistbelt Width: 1.5"
- Waistbelt Circumference: 28" - 48"
- 800 cubic inches / 13 L
- Up to 15 lbs
- 1 lb 12 oz / 0.8 kg