For light day hikes or short bike rides, the Mountainsmith Drift Pack provides a place to stash snacks, water, and a layer. Includes a tuck away the waist belt and shoulder strap for shoulder bag conversion.
If you're like us, a hike could happen at any moment. That's why all of us have at least one of these do-it-all packs in the back of our cars somewhere just in case the opportunity to go for a walk in the woods, a ride on some tasty singletrack, or a run on our favorite trail arises. With features like a removable waist strap and tuckaway waistbelt, you could call this one of our favorite versatile packs in Mountainsmith's line. Combined with ultra durable ripstop fabric, this pack is a powerhouse that will be around for years to come. But, to bring you peace of mind, all Mountainsmith products come with a lifetime warranty to keep this pack kickin as long as you do (or whoever you pass it on to).
Mountainsmith Drift Pack Features:
- Zippered main compartment with interior zippered stash pocket
- Front panel compression stash pocket w/ drain hole
- Tuck-away airflow waistbelt
- Side compression system
- Removable 1” shoulder strap
- Side bottle pockets (fit up to 22 oz)
- Bright yellow lining promotes interior visibility
- Exterior lash webbing ideal for safety light or other clip attachments
- Waistbelt Fit: 28” - 48”
- Materials: 420 Oxford Nylon, 420 HD Nylon Ripstop, YKK Zipper, 210d Nylon Liner
- Dimensions: 9.5” × 8.25” × 4.5” (L × H × D)
- Capacity/Volume: 305 cubic inches / 5 Liters
- Weight: 12.8 oz / 0.36 kg