From summit pack to your favorite travel accessory and everywhere in between, the new IN & OUT 22 is a fully-engineered yet featherweight solution to your need for a grab-and-go pack. Designed to stuff into its front, mesh pocket – packing the size of a small water bottle – it fits perfectly in your backpacking pack, everyday carry pack, purse, and luggage. It features a lid flap for extra weather protection and tucks into the bag for ease of access and a top-loading shroud with drawstring main access. It also features contoured shoulder straps and a sternum strap and is built from 100D CORDURA mini-rip for high abrasion and tear resistance. This full-featured, packable daypack will get you IN & OUT, whatever your mission might be.
Mystery Ranch In and Out 22 Pack Features:
- Highly breathable, low-profile fixed yoke contours to the body.
- Stuffs into its own front pocket (8.5”x4.5”x4”)
- Shroud with drawstring main access
- Lid flap for extra weather protection tucks into bag for ease of access
- Contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Two, external zippered access pockets
- One, side stretch-woven water bottle pocket
- Two tool carry loops with secure straps
- Side compression straps
- 2 L (70 oz) hydration reservior pocket against frame with ports to drinking tube above shoulders
- 100D CORDURA; Mini Rip for durable, lightweight, packability
- YKK zippers