The Treehouse 38 pack is the perfect pack for the long-haul where you need to carry all your gear plus tree stand to the woods. Designed specifically for tree stand hunters this pack has a fuzzy polyester laminate backed with Nylon 210 fabric that dampens sound, resists water, and provides easy access to the interior without giving away your location. Spacious interior allows room for extra layers and other tree stand essentials. The top-loading and dual-zippered access expands for easy entry to the interior and is complemented by multiple sleeves and pockets for organization and customized accessory attachment. The adjustable tree strap allows the pack to be quickly attached to the tree in the optimal position. Front compression straps provide secure attachment for a bow, lightweight tree stand or climbing sticks, and the side pockets and compression securely fit quivers, or camera arms. And with a squared off bottom, the TREEHOUSE 38 can stand up, and will stand out, on its own.
Mystery Ranch Treehouse 38 Pack Features:
- Wildly durable, water-resistant and wilderness quiet - the unique custom-designed fuzzy polyester backed with Nylon 210D laminate fabric keeps the focus off you.
- No more hanging from a hook! The removable tree straps and top haul loop are designed for secure and easy attachment to tree.
- Full side compression straps and pass-through guide loops secure your bow or tree stand to the pack so you don’t have to carry with your hands.
- Ample organization with multiple stretch pockets both inside and out and additional organizational workspace in the lid when opened for easy access to essential tools.
- Silent external shock cord helps keep your trophy from moving around on the hike out.
- Squared off bottom allow that pack to stand up on its own.
- Super quiet, custom-designed fuzzy polyester backed with Nylon 210D laminate fabric
- YKK Zippers
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Volume: 2,370 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 23.25"x13"x12.25"
- Harnessing Style: Fixed Harness