The Mystery Ranch Women's Metcalf Pack is an ideal choice for hunters requiring versatility and all-around utility. Its Guide Light MT Frame lends ample heavyweight capacity while the Overload feature keeps contents secure. It has enough volume for week-long trips and is compressible for short excursions. Plus, with a detachable lid, dual stretch-woven side pockets, and full-length side zip access, the Metcalf offers anatomically-dialed, female-friendly harnessing.
Mystery Ranch Women's Metcalf Pack features:
- The Guide Light Frame is a rigid yet dynamic frame system that moves with you. With lightweight carbon fiber stays that flex with your body to comfortably carry heavy loads, it also features heavy-duty compression straps and load lifters to stabilize the load. It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten and with patented features and construction methods, the waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
- Overload feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- Women's specific harnessing and patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Top-loading shroud
- Side zip access
- Bow and rifle carry via compression straps
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Detail side pocket for small items
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
- Volume: 4333 cu-in
- Dimensions: 32.5"x13.5"x11.5"
- Frame System: Guide Light Frame
- Harnessing Style: Framed
- 500D CORDURA (solids) / 610 HP CORDURA® (camo)
- YKK® zippers
- Durable TPU coated Nylon in abrasion-prone areas