NEMO redefined the classic closed-cell foam sleeping pad to deliver more thickness and plush comfort in an industry-leading packed size. Nemo Switchback Insulated Ultra Light Sleeping Pad Regular features hexagonal nodes, which are molded with our dual-density Axiotomic™ foam to create Hypnoelastic™ zones that conform to your body in a perfect balance of comfort and support. Switchback™ also leverages a metalized thermal film layer to efficiently reflect heat back to your body. Blend that with 15% more heat-trapping space, this new innovative design is able to deliver a warmer, more comfortable sleep than other pads in this category.
Nemo Switchback Insulated Ultra Light Regular Sleeping Pad Regular features:
- Highly-efficient, hexagonal nesting pattern allocates more space for taller, wider nodes, providing significantly greater plushness.
- More precise tooling eliminates wasted space between folded layers, enabling taller nodes to nest tighter for a smaller packed size.
- Taller nodes create more space for uncompressed sleeping bag insulation, trapping more warmth around your body.
- Premium dual-density Axiotomic™ foam offers a supple layer for comfort and a resilient layer for support.
- Metalized thermal reflective film reflects heat back to your body and is protected by a durable film.
- Axiotomic™ dual-density foam is optimized for well-balanced compression and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely easy to use, delivers comfort and security on all types of adventures from mountaineering, thru-hiking, or camping on a budget.
- Folding panel design allows for lightning-fast, easy set up and packing.
- Use as a standalone pad for ultralight durability and comfort or pair with another pad for extra insulation and comfort in extreme cold conditions.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Minimum Weight||10.5 oz / 300 g|
|Packed Weight||10.5 oz / 300 g|
|Packed Size||20.0 x 5.0 x 4.0 in / 51 x 13 x 10.75 cm|
|Dimensions||51 x 20 x 0.9 in / 130 x 51 x 2 cm|