The Best-selling Outdoor Research Men's Feedback Shirt reimagined into a shirt jacket with 85% recycled VerticalX ECO™ insulation and sherpa fleece lining for added warmth and comfort.
Outdoor Research took a fan-favorite heavyweight Feedback Flannel and added a combo of super-soft sherpa fleece and VerticalX ECO™ insulation, creating the ultimate overshirt for when temperatures drop in the fall and winter. Meet the Feedback Shirt Jacket - the best of a flannel shirt and a shirt jacket, combined into one durable, warm layer. Just as breathable and UPF protected as its flannel cousin, the Feedback's new addition of a fleece liner and 85% recycled Outdoor Research proprietary VerticalX ECO™ add warmth and comfort to a best seller.
Outdoor Research Men's Feedback Shirt Jacket features:
- Fully Lined Body with Sherpa Fleece
- VerticalX ECO™ Insulation with Quilted Tafeta Lining in Arms
- Center Front & Sleeve Cuff Snap Button Closure
- Interior Left Chest Zip Pocket
- Two Snap-Flap Chest Pockets with Pen Slot at Left Chest Pocket
- Two Hand Pockets
- Back Hanger Loop
- Quick Drying
- UPF 50+
- Fabric: Main Body: bluesign® approved 100% Polyester Sherpa Fleece Lining: 100% Polyester Arm Insulation: VerticalX ECO™ 100% Polyester (85% Recycled) Insulation 45 G/M2 Arm Lining: 100% Polyester
- Center Back Length: 31"
- Weight: 27.6 oz / 782g