Tested by Outdoor Research Ambassadors in the coldest terrain, these battery-powered heated gloves provide exceptional protection and warmth while you ski, snowboard, and explore alpine environments.
The Prevail Heated GORE-TEX Gloves provide warmth at the push of a button, so you can stay outside and play all day long. With three heat settings, you can customize the level of warmth to fit your needs, and the touchscreen compatible material on the thumb and forefinger lets you use your electronic devices without exposing your skin to the cold. The waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX insert protects your hands from the elements, while the water resistant leather palm ensures a firm grip on your poles or tools. Set your own standards of warmth and comfort with the Prevail Heated Gloves today.
WARNING! Do not use this heated glove in conjunction with avalanche beacons. Electrically heated gloves interfere with the performance of avalanche beacons, impairing your ability to conduct a search or be located.
• If you have problems sensing hot or cold objects (due to diabetes, Raynaud’s disease or similar) please consult your doctor before using these gloves.
• Check your hands regularly for reddening of the skin. Excessive heat levels over prolonged periods can lead to burns.
• Not for use by children.
Outdoor Research Prevail Heated Gore-Tex Gloves Features:
- ALTIHeat™ Battery-Powered Heat Technology with Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Customizable Heat Settings
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Glove Clip
- Removable Leash
- Zippered Compartment for Batteries
- Cinchable Gauntlet
- Quick Drying
- Water Resistant Leather Palm
- Outer Material: 2L Woven 100% Polyester & 100%
- Nylon Palm: WR Goat Leather
- Waterproof Insert: GORE-TEX
- Insulation: EnduraLoft 100% Polyester 333G/133G
- Lining: 100% Polyester Fleece 320G