Your most dexterous heated softshell gloves. With three levels of warmth provided by ALTIHeat technology and a completely natural fit, you'll choose these for skiing, snowboarding, and outdoor excursions all winter long.
The Women's Sureshot Heated Softshell Gloves are perfect for those cold days on the slopes or when you're working in the yard and need an extra burst of warmth. The ALTIHeat battery-powered heat technology provides customizable heat settings so you can always find the perfect temperature, while the touchscreen compatible fingertips allow you to use your devices without taking them off. The undercuff construction and elasticized wrist provide a snug and comfortable fit, while the glove clip keeps them together when you're not using them.
WARNING! Do not use this heated glove in conjunction with avalanche beacons. Electrically heated gloves interfere with the performance of avalanche beacons, impairing your ability to conduct a search or be located.
• If you have problems sensing hot or cold objects (due to diabetes, Raynaud’s disease or similar) please consult your doctor before using these gloves.
• Check your hands regularly for reddening of the skin. Excessive heat levels over prolonged periods can lead to burns.
• Not for use by children.
Outdoor Research Women's Sureshot Heated Softshell Gloves Features:
- ALTIHeat Battery-Powered Heat Technology with Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries
- Customizable Heat Settings
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Glove Clip
- Under Cuff Construction
- Elasticized Wrist
- Zippered Gauntlet with Gusseted Wrist Entry
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Fabric: Outer Material: 2L 2-way stretch woven 88% nylon, 12% spandex Palm: Synthetic Leather PU Insulation: EnduraLoft 100% Polyester 100G Lining: Fleece, 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex & Tricot, 100% Polyester