The Rab Quest Infinium gloves are built for all-mountain action. From hiking and running, to ski touring and biking, these breathable, warm, and windproof gloves are designed with a snug fit. With excellent dexterity and technical construction, you can organize gear, increase output, cope with changing temperatures, and even take photos, without needing to take them off.
The Quest Infinium are built with 3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM STRETCH technology with a 100% recycled knit outer and a cozy inner fleece. They are engineered to have a 3D shape that imitates the natural curve of your hand and built with minimal seams. This reduces fabric and bulk, creates that uniquely close fit and makes everyday tasks much easier. They have a silicon grip palm for a secure hold on walking or ski poles, and touchscreen friendly fingertips on the index and thumb.
Rab Men's Quest Infinium Gloves Features:
- Constructed with minimized seams (30% less) for increased comfort
- Pre-formed to the shape of the hand for dexterity
- Unique 3D technology is pre-formed to the natural shape of the hand for dexterity, tactility and grip
- Silicon grip palm
- Touchscreen fingertips on index and thumb
- Close-to-skin fit
- Durably windproof and breathable
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ GLOVES WITH STRETCH TECHNOLOGY with knit face (275gsm) and microcheck fleece backer (177g)
Hand Circumference Hand Length XS 6.5-7in 6-6.5in S 7-7.5in 6.5-7in M 8-8.5in 7.5-8in L 9-9.5in 8.5-9in XL 9.5-10in 9-9.5in XXL 10-10.5in 9.5-10in