Inspired by the demands of big wall climbing, the Borealis Jacket is our lightest softshell, combining wind resistance, high breathability and a small packsize. The perfect climber's piece, it's as at home on a windy crag as it is high up the climbing wall.
The Borealis Jacket is made with lightweight and stretchy Matrix fabric, allowing complete freedom of movement. Designed for use on long multi-pitch routes where the weather can be variable, while features like the YKK front zip with chin guard and half hem draw cord offer adaptability and shelter from the wind as conditions vary. The two YKK zipped, mesh-lined Napoleon chest pockets ensure access to the essentials when wearing a harness.
Our lightest softshell jacket, the Borealis Jacket is wind resistant and highly breathable; it does everything you need it to, in one tiny package.
Rab Women's Borealis Softshell Jacket Features:
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Matrix:,DWR (C6) 80/20,10cfm,130 g/m²,90d/90d,85% nylon 6 15% elastane
- Weight:240g / 8.4oz
- Lightweight Matrix single weave with 2-way stretch and DWR
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with lycra binding
- YKK VISLON front zip with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped, mesh-lined pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra bound cuffs
- Half hem drawcord
- Reflective branding