The Rab Women's Cubit Stretch Down Hoody is a functional, everyday down jacket looks good, feels good, and does good too. Giving a second life to quality down that might have otherwise ended up in landfill, the Cubit Stretch Down Hoody is filled with the 700FP P.U.R.E recycled down.
Built with advanced Pertex 3D Weave Technology, the jacket has excellent wind resistance, a light weight, and allows for maximum stretch and mobility on the move. The outer Pertex Quantum fabric itself is breathable and weather resistant with a fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, perfect for outdoor activities in cold winter weather.
It has a durable YKK VISLON front zip with a soft, fleece lined chin guard and two spacious zipped hand pockets, perfect for stashing gloves and snacks. Ideal for long cold nights and casual days at the crag, the Cubit Stretch Down Hoody has a cozy down filled hood and a slim fit for an ultra-snug feel.
Rab Women's Cubit Stretch Down Hoody Features:
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- YKK Vislon front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Down-filled hood with stretch binding
- Unique pre-woven baffle design aids warmth and freedom of movement
- Draw cord adjustable hem
- Outer Fabric - Lightweight and soft Pertex Quantum 3DWeave pre-woven baffle with fluorocarbon-free DWR (128gsm)
- 700 fill-power recycled down with Nikwax hydrophobic finish (149g size 12)
- Centre back length (Size 10): 67cm / 26.4inch
- Fit: Slim