The perfect climbing crew to wear as an extra layer on cool mornings or long evenings at the crag, made with breathable, four-way stretch fleece.
Built with Thermic™ G, a 92% recycled, four-way stretch fleece, the Dihedral Crew offers a great balance of mobility, warmth, breathability, and comfort. Highly efficient when you start to push it, this grid backed fleece regulates your temperature and wicks moisture away from the skin. It has a refined, articulated sleeve design with an underarm gusset for improved arm lift and has been designed with a slight rise at the hips to allow for unrestricted leg movement. The cuffs and hem have a lightly elasticated binding to keep them in place and protect from the wind.
The Dihedral Crew has a casual style for everyday use, but it really excels on the wall. Ideal as part of a layering system, for warming up on cool mornings, or for pulling on at the end of a summer’s day on the rock.
Rab Women's Dihedral Crew Features:
- Grid backer recycled polyester fleece (160gsm)
- Unrivalled 4-way stretch fabric for complete freedom of movement
- Articulated sleeve with underarm gusset for freedom of movement
- Elasticated binding at the cuffs and back hem for great fit and keeping the wind out
- Small step up at the side hem for unrestristricted leg movement
- 92% recycled polyester, 8% elastane
- Centre back length (Size 10): 62cm / 24.4inch