The Rab Women's Downpour Eco Waterproof Jacket is built from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex Revolve fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, the Downpour Eco is a monopolymer waterproof jacket.
It uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that, in addition to being 100% recycled, it also has the potential to be recycled at the end of its life much more easily than waterproof fabrics made from multiple polymer layers. Adjustable hem and cuffs and a pair of deep-venting pit zips enable you to tweak the fit and ventilation as conditions demand. The hood with polymer peak is two-way adjustable for reliable visibility and the zipped handwarmer pockets are large enough for a map.
Light and packable, with a weight of just 280g, this is the go-to jacket for hikers who demand more sustainable gear as well as performance.
Rab Women's Downpour Eco Waterproof Jacket Features:
- Product Code:QWG-83
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket
- Main - Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield/ 98gsm/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Centre back length (Size 10): 69cm/27.2inch