The Sherpa Men's Geluk Shirt is named after the Buddhist principle of the "virtuous way", the Sherpa Men's Geluk Shirt uses sustainable fibers to keep you virtuous and strategic design features, such as keeping seams off the shoulder to prevent chafing under a pack strap, to keep you under way. The unique Seawool fiber is derived from oyster shells and consumer PET bottles heated and formed to mimic the properties of wool.
Sherpa Men's Geluk Shirt Features:
- 55% cotton / 45% recycled SeaWool
- Engineered stripe pattern inspired by Nepalese textiles
- SeaWool uses a proprietary heat process to combine crushed oyster shells with recycled poly fibers from post-consumer recycled PET bottles to create a fiber that’s similar to wool
- Seams are placed away from the shoulder top to avoid chafing under pack straps
- Shirttail hem
- UPF rating of TBD
- Center Back Length: 30”
- Geluk (gel•uhk) - One of the four principles of Tibetan Buddhism, Geluk means virtuous way.