An updated version of our best selling trail short, the Khumbu 5-Pocket Short is made from a state-of-the-art fabric that's water-resistant to shed moisture on drizzly days and through stream crossings. It has just the right amount of stretch for long-wearing comfort and always maintains a pulled-together, wrinkle-resistant look. Its durability is unmatched for rugged trails and boulder breaks.
Sherpa Men's Khumbu 5-Pocket Trail Short Features:
- Four-way stretch for greater mobility and comfort
- Durable yet lightweight
- Quick-to-dry and easy to wash
- Water-repellent finish
- Low profile belt loops, bulk-free waistband
- Top entry hand pockets with mesh lining for greater ventilation
- Back patch-on pockets
- Waistband is lined in tricot for against-the-skin comfort
- 5.16 oz. four-way stretch 88% nylon,12% spandex with a durable water-repellent finish
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Inseam: 10"