The Sherpa's Kiran Hemp Short is perfect, not too long, not too short. It features a superior blend of planet-friendly hemp, Tencel and spandex which forms a soft to the touch fabric that holds up in harsh environments and allows you to move all day. Naturally antimicrobial, moisture wicking and averse to wrinkles, the Kiran Short will be your go-to for warm weather travel.
Sherpa Men's Kiran Shorts Features:
- Naturally breathable and moisture wicking
- Drop-in back pockets
- Two-way stretch and gusseted crotch to increase mobility
- 54% hemp, 44% Tencel, 2% spandex
- Hemp is a carbon warrior, using less water to grow and regenerating the soil in the process
- Tencel is an environmentally sustainable fiber made from wood pulp
- Loose design for all day comfort
- Inseam: 10"