The SOG Trident AT is a folding Knife is a folding knife designed for professional users, Trident AT features rapid assisted opening with SOG’s innovative ambidextrous AT-XR Lock, as well as integrated line cutter and glass breaker. Trident AT is easy to carry, with a highly functional 3.75" cryogenically heat-treated D2 stainless steel blade. Its powerful AT-XR locking mechanism also features built-in blade locking safety and spine-mounted safety system. The next evolution of the field-proven Trident pocket knife
SOG Trident AT Folding Knife Features:
- Overall Length: 9.03"
- Closed Length: 5.33"
- Blade Length: 3.7"
- Weight: 5.15 oz
- Blade Steel Type: Cryo D2
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Handle Color: Olive Drab, Blackout
- Features: Lanyard Loop, Line Cutter, Glass Breaker
- Finish: Titanium Nitride
- Locking Mechanism: AT-XR
- Opening Mechanism: Assisted Thumb Stud
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Edge Type: Straight
- Integrated glass breaker for any emergency where a person needs be quickly extricated from a vehicle.
- The groove in the handle allows the operator to cut paracord, fishing line, seatbelts, etc. without having to open the blade.
- Spine mounted and thumb activated safety with a red colored deployment indicator.
- Ambidextrous design that features fast deployment, even when wearing gloves.