Start your next fishing adventure with the Yakima Double Haul Rooftop Fly Rod Carrier. This deluxe carrier is designed to fit up to four 10-foot fly rods, plus a reel box for two spey rods. Install in minutes with the tool-free universal crossbar attachment, and enjoy the security of knowing your rods are locked and protected from the elements. Get to your favorite casting spot ready and raring to go with the Yakima Double Haul!
Yakima Double Haul Rooftop Fly Rod Carrier features:
- Customizable rooftop fly rod carrier, configurable at either 11 ft. or 6 ft. of length.
- Transports 4 fully strung-up fly rods up to 10 ft. long.
- The top 2 reel slots fit most 12-wt. reels and the bottom 2 reel slots fit most 10-wt. reels.
- Reel box holds common fighting butts of single-handed rods.
- Reel box holds up to 2 spey rods in upper slots.
- Four individual plastic-lined aluminum rod tubes provide strength and separation for rods while helping prevent abrasion.
- Side placement of reels reduces wear on rod-stripping guides and eyelets.
- Custom-fitted felt padding for premium reel protection.
- Universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- Add the SmarT-Slot™ Kit 3 to attach to a T-slot crossbar for an even sleeker profile (sold separately).
- Included Yakima SKS (Single Key System) locks secure rods inside DoubleHaul™ and lock DoubleHaul to roof rack.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Dimensions: L 131 in x W 15.00 x H 9.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread: 27.00 inches
- Maximum Crossbar Spread: 108.00 inches
Please note: Due to weight and oversized dimensions, shipping is required for the Yakima Double Haul Rooftop Fly Rod Carrier. Unfortunately, this product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or any U.S. Territories. Yakima Double Haul Rooftop Fly Rod Carrier is excluded from any free shipping promotion(s).