- Two-door, double-vestibule design – and large dual smooth-operating zipper doors – allows easy in and out for individual tent tenants
- 29 square feet of floor space
- Quick pitching with Velcro tabs and plastic clips to attach tent to poles
- Two-tone mesh fabric provides privacy but allows star-gazing transparency
- Large ceiling pocket for storage
- Media pockets above sleeping area provide convenient cord-routing portals from phone or other devices
- Vented fly to boost air circulation and cut condensation
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners to help prevent late-night stumbles
- Packed weight: 3 pounds, 1 ounce
The employees of Big Agnes get outside to chase their dreams and they want you to do so too. Based in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, they field-test gear in the Rocky Mountains just outside their door. Living, working and playing in the Rockies provides much of the inspiration of their innovative products like the Copper Spur Tent, which is based on features of their award-winning ultralight tent design.
The four-way high-volume hub design of this tent increases strength and useable interior volume over previous iterations. The fly and floor are made with a uniquely woven, high-tenacity, high-filament-count yarn for increased tear strength, lighter weight and improved water resistance, which is boosted by a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
Other features: storm flaps on vestibule zippers to keep precipitation out; Quick Stash quick-stowing feature keeps unzipped doors out of the way; easy-grip zipper pulls; and seams taped with waterproof polyurethane tape.
Specs + Sizing
|Trail Weight||2lb 12oz / 1.25kg|
|Packed Weight||3lb 1oz / 1.40kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||2lb 2oz / 964g|
|Packed Size||4″ x 19.5″ / 10 x 50cm|
|Floor Area||29 sq ft / 2.7 m²|
|Head Height||40″ / 102cm|
|Vestibule Area||9 / 9 sq ft / 0.8 / 0.8 m²|
|Footprint Weight||6oz / 170g|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||2|