- The striker is built into the detachable cap, which protects the flint and prevents accidental sparks
- High-visibility orange (and tough) ABS plastic case so you’re not likely to misplace it around camp
- Slim, small size: 3.1” x .75” x 4”; and weighs only 1 oz.
- Ignites a variety of tinder, including UST’s WetFire Tinder
- Easy to use: Open case and hold metal striker against the flint rod; apply pressure with striker along the rod to create sparks; direct sparks downward onto prepared surface to ignite tinder
Ultimate Survival Technologies SparkForce
Outdoor experts tell you to always carry three ways of making fire. The Ultimate Survival Technologies SparkForcefool is a proof, weatherproof and reliable flint-based Firestarter should be one of them. The metal striker/flint rod combination easily, reliably generates sparks, even in rain, wind and other adverse weather. Compact and lightweight, there’s no reason not to take it along while backpacking, camping, hunting or any outdoor adventure.
Out of stock
Remember you get free standard shipping when you spend $50 or more. *Limitations and restrictions apply to heavy or oversized items
Survival & Navigation
Hunting & Shooting