- Kuhl’s Klassik Fit provides extra room for well-developed leg muscles of active, fit dudes
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch provide freedom of movement in those (very) key areas
- Waistband is slightly peached (Lightly brushed to raise fibers to a soft fuzzy-peach feel.) which improves moisture wicking, drying time and, of course, wearing comfort
- Eight pockets in functional configuration – including zippered side pockets so essentials can’t disappear and drop-in stealth pockets that keep your phone or wallet secure, handy but out of the way so as not to be cumbersome
- Quick, easy laundry turnaround. Just wash, let their fast-drying capability do its thing, then wear them again
- Perfect companion to Kuhl’s Renegade Shorts
Kuhl’s Duralux fabric, made of 95 percent nylon and 5 percent Spandex, has a giving and forgiving two-way-stretch for consistent comfort throughout a day of activity in the backcountry or downtown. It also has a durable weather-resistant coating to shed moisture and reduce drying time. The clever pocket configuration breaks down like this: two front hand pockets; two back pockets; two zippered side pockets; one stealth cell-phone or wallet pocket and one 3-dimensional cell-phone or wallet pocket.
These Renegade Pants fit right in with Kuhl’s philosophy of combining innovative style and features for fun and comfort in the outdoors.