- Lightweight design compacts for easy carrying
- Wrist straps ease strain on hands
- Cuts at variety of angles, with little clearance
- Great for camping, backpacking and in your vehicle or emergency kit
- Self-cleaning saw teeth last indefinitely with minimal maintenance, and can be resharpened with a 1/8” round file.
- Comes with pouch for easy storage, packing
- We’re not trying to sound like overly safety-conscious parents, but wear gloves while handling and using
Ultimate Survival Technologies SaberCut Saw with Pouch
File this under: How to Carry a Chainsaw in Your Pocket or Pack. This innovative saw features 24 inches of bi-directional cutting teeth (so the cut on the push and the pull) and beefy web wrist straps. The flexible, non-binding blade can also be resharpened, much like one of those much heavier, fuel and oil-dependent chainsaws.
Out of stock
Remember you get free standard shipping when you spend $50 or more. *Limitations and restrictions apply to heavy or oversized items